Andy is the co-founder of Click for Clients (www.clickforclients.com), a training company focused on teaching entrepreneurs how to build web-based marketing systems at minimal cost.
He began playing with the Internet in 1993 while working as a corporate graphic designer. In 1995, Andy saw the potential for doing business online, so he built an e-commerce site — ProjectorSuperStore.com — selling audio/visual hardware.
Not long after the site was up and running, and a few crude search engine optimization techniques later, requests started coming in from all over the world. In only three years, and with just three employees, the company grew from to million in sales.
Since then, Andy has started several other Internet businesses. He has also consulted with scores of small business owners across the country.
During this 44-minute interview, you’ll discover do-it-yourself secrets for creating a profitable website or blog, as well as …
- A simple way to convert “ugly” URLs into web addresses with keywords or phrases that search engines love.
- 3 ways you can stay on top of the latest trends in website design and functionality without spending hours scouring the Internet.
- How to automate the blog writing process and receive content targeted toward your key phrases.
- A free tool that rewrites text so you eliminate the risk of duplicate content on your website or blog.
- 2 online tools that help you identify lucrative keywords with low competition, making it easy for you to optimize your website for the top position in the search engines.
- A quick and easy technique for generating back links that will help push your website up the search engines.
- 4 resources you can start using today to instantly generate traffic and build back links to your website — at absolutely no cost.
- How you can quickly get started using social media to network, distribute your own content and receive cutting-edge information about your industry before anyone else.
- And much more.
This product is manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. Amazon.com’s standard return policy will apply.
List Price: $ 12.97
Price: $ 12.97