Skechers is paying a $ 50 million settlement because Shape-Ups don’t work. Hahaha. I can’t.
They’ve set up a webpage for those who bought the shoes to file a claim, no proof of purchase necessary. You’ll get something in the $ 40 range for your trouble.
The settlement gave the Federal Trade Commission the chance to tell a funny: “The F.T.C.’s message, for Skechers and other national advertisers, is to shape up your substantiation or tone down your claims.” Boom.
For its part, Skechers still says the shoes work and that they only settled to avoid the higher cost of a lawsuit. They’re substantiating their claims with “studies” that the FTC says actually proved nothing. Click here to read the company’s statement.
New Career Opportunities Daily: The best jobs in media.
Incoming Searched eMarketing Terms:
- powered by SMF india vs south africa
- www skechersettlement com
- skechersettlement com
- powered by SMF 2 0 singapore free classified
- powered by SMF sri lanka in india schedule
- powered by SMF affiliate marketing company
- powered by SMF people find email
- powered by SMF new company
- powered by SMF search engine submission seo company web site promotion
- powered by SMF consumer electronics messaging